From enGrid Wiki
The wiki is starting to build up but please keep in mind that some pages are still incomplete and others still need some updating.
Note: This wiki has been migrated to the new dedicated space for enGrid development:
- The new enGrid project location: enGrid at GitHub
- The new wiki location: enGrid's wiki at GitHub
- On the new wiki you'll also find instructions on how to get help and also how to help enGrid!
This wiki you are now browsing will be kept only for historic reasons and may be closed without notice.
Registrations on this wiki are (as good as) closed. But feel free to contribute to the new wiki!
enGrid is an open-source mesh generation software with CFD applications in mind. enGrid uses the Netgen  library for tetrahedral grid generation and an in-house development for prismatic boundary layer grids. Internally, enGrid uses the VTK  data structures as well as the *.vtu ﬁle format.
Since the 1.2 release, enGrid provides native export to OpenFOAM® ; this includes export capabilities for complete OpenFOAM cases (including boundary conditions), as well as experimental support for polyhedral cells.
enGrid is released under the GPL and we hope that it is a useful addition to the open-source CFD community. This manual is very much a work in progress and does not claim to be finished, comprehensive, complete, or anything else. We hope that, even in this early stage, it offers some help while using enGrid!
- Development - main page for the various development notes.
- OpenFOAM® is a registered trade mark of the OpenFOAM Foundation.
- VTK is a registered trade mark of Kitware
- Gmsh is a registered trade mark of Christophe Geuzaine and Jean-François Remacle
The original default page from MediaWiki has been moved here: HelpWithWiki -- This might be useful in order to get help with using the wiki software.