From enGrid Wiki
This topic describes how to install enGrid on Linux.
- 1. Download the "libvtk5.6-amd64.deb" and "engrid-1.2.0-1-g01f302f-amd64.deb" packages.
- - You can download packages from Sourceforge.net.
- - Download the amd64 packages for 64bit systems, i386 packages for 32bit systems.
- 2. Open the libvtk5.6-amd64.deb with the GDebi Package Installer and install the package.
- It's important that you install the lib first or it won't work.
- 3. Open the engrid-1.2.0-1-g01f302f-amd64.deb with the GDebi Package Installer and install the package.
Now you should be able to run enGrid with the start_engrid file in your /opt/engits/engrid-1.2.0/ directory.