From enGrid Wiki
Building enGrid is somewhat easy, but it's useful that the user already has some background in compiling and building software. The instructions provided here will not inform the user about every single aspect of building enGrid.
Since information about building enGrid can extend considerably, this subject will be divided into various topics, as described in section Topics.
These are the topics currently available:
- Simplied build/install process on Ubuntu and openSUSE systems
Here information on a semi-automatic build script for openSUSE and Ubuntu systems can be found.
- Building enGrid on a Linux system
This explains the general process of building enGrid on a Linux system; the information provided here is out of date and requires a serious revision.
- Building enGrid on an Fedora 15 system
A list of steps to compile enGrid on Fedora 15
- Building enGrid on an openSUSE 11.x system
A list of steps to compile enGrid on openSUSE 11.x
- Building enGrid on an Ubuntu 11.04 system
A list of steps to compile enGrid on Ubuntu 11.04
- Building enGrid on a Windows system
This is a detailed description how to compile enGrid on a Windows system.